Help-design-a better flying- helicopter - -sikorsky sky crane

Pro Target

Hello, Is there anyone who has the ability to help fix the current flight design flaws of the -SIKORSKY SKY CRANE - With the pick up sky hook ?

What i am hoping is, to use the -SIKORSKY SKY CRANE - Sky Hook - option and stabilize the flight / & / hover capabilities in a learning enviroment for helicopter pilots. It would be nice to have a ( gyro ) - ( steady hover ) capabilities, and stibility in flying and carring objects.

I am sure i am not providing as much information that is in my head and also wondering what is possible with the ( RF / KE ) software.

Please help or direct me to a solution.

THANK YOU !

Pro-Target

Attachments

• ScreenShot1334870614.jpg
    ScreenShot1334870614.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 16
I just read a post with the exact same question. Maybe you could put your heads together and figure this out.

Eventually my Sky Crane EA will be complete (some day) and it flies more stable than the KE model. Mine is a much larger model than KE's as it is loosely based off the dimensions of the Vario Turbine Skycrane model.

KE's Skycrane flies a lot better now on the latest update, but I haven't tried the hook yet. PM me your email and I'll send you a copy of my Skycrane to see what your opinion is. I have a way of tilting the heli mechanics as well which will cause it to hover nice and level like the real Skycrane.

Sikorsky Sky Crane Helicopter with the sky hook model

Thank You for your time and effort to reply to my request. I am grateful. I sent you a direct request for your better flying helicopter with email address included. My only hope that the Sikorsky Sky Crane Helicopter with the sky hook model will be fixed sooner than later.

With Respect.

Pro-Target

.....( Jeffpn )....Thank You for your time and effort to reply. I posted and sent the only request. My only hope that Knife Edge will revisit the Sikorsky Sky Crane Helicopter with the sky hook model and fine tune the flying ability of this model sooner than later.

With Respect.

Pro-Target

.....( Jeffpn )....Thank You for your time and effort to reply. I posted and sent the only request. My only hope that Knife Edge will revisit the Sikorsky Sky Crane Helicopter with the sky hook model and fine tune the flying ability of this model sooner than later.

With Respect.

Pro-Target

Is the original model not flying accurately?

WHAT "design flaws" ???

I see none. It flies pretty realistically.

When I try it, it seemed realistic to me.

If you want unrealistic stabilty you can always add 3 axis gyros in the physics editor.

Last edited:
.......( opjose )...Thank You for your time and effort to reply.

Answers to your comment. -

Is the original model not flying accurately? - ( Cheep & Sloppy ) - ( Not the model flight quality level needed for use in close quarter technical flying and teaching new helicopter pilots. )

WHAT "design flaws" ??? ( Stability ) ( Flight Quality )

I see none. It flies pretty realistically. ( Realistically as if it came out of a store bought box )

When I try it, it seemed realistic to me. ( Try flying it in very close quarters, where inches matter. Then hold your position while using your sky hook. )

If you want unrealistic stabilty you can always add 3 axis gyros in the physics editor. ( I did look but could not locate this area to edit the physics. )

( Please assist if you can )
With Respect.
Pro-Target

I agree, .042 made the skycrane much more manageable!

Attachments

• ScreenShot1335159018.jpg
    ScreenShot1335159018.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 16
Back