Help - I got lost

RookieDave

Don't laugh - I'm new to this forum and forums in general.

I spent most of the day yesterday just going through posts on the forum. I found and downloaded a file for the Twister bell (Twister Bell 47_EA) - a G3x file.

In my enthusiasm to download something that looked like my first rc chopper, I failed to note whether it was for G4 and where I had to put the file and what I had to do with it to get it working.

And, of course, now I'm in a hurry anad looking for where I found it. I know it was in downloads somewhere but now I can't find it.

Can anyone help this dumbo please. :confused:

Rookie Dave,

are you asking how to find a file that you saved on your computer? If so, goto start menu/search/For files or folders/ and type in Twister bell 47. To get it into Real flight, use the 'import/ Real Flight Archive G3X/RFX' under the simulation dropdown menu. Then just navigate to the location that you saved it in. Real flight does the rest.

Thanks I found it

Thanks guys - both for the link and for the advice on how to get it in to G4.

Now I can't work out how to rate or vote for the model I downloaded. I got it in and so far it does seem to fly just like my Twister Medevac and I'd like to give credit where it is due.

Rating

You will not be able to rate a model until you have been here a few weeks
It's a time thing, not the number of posts

Back