Help please Graves R/C

Graves Rc Fl

Hello my realflight G4 at random times an error pops up and says Error,Would you like to send a message to Knife edge Software what do i do???

Thanks,

Graves R/C Hobbies

I don't believe he received a specific error"code"
I Think he is receiving the generic error message that you receive after a CTD
when this happens select "yes"
this sends information to KE about what was going on at the time the
"Crash To Desktop" occurred....
but do not expect any kind of feed back from KE when you do this....
its more for their own in house information /evaluation about RF.....
but if you do receive on error code you can use the "Search" function to find out a possible reason\solution or as Tnorton has suggested .....post it her for some
help from other users :D...
Of course jeffs suggestion will (should)give you some feed back as to your problem....but follow those instructions CAREFULLY :D
If you are repeatedly getting the error that asks if you want to send info to KE
you might want to try the "Restore Defaults" button under "Additional Options" on the RF Launcher
doing this fixes MANY minor problems that sometime will and do occur in RF....but you will have to re-enter your personal\preferred settings afterword

Last edited:
Maj. Numbskully said:
I don't believe he received a specific error"code"
I Think he is receiving the generic error message that you receive after a CTD
Actually, this dialog happens just before RF shuts down. Also, I believe I remember Chris saying during the last beta that on CTDs, there is an automatic message generated and sent to KE without user action required.

Regards
Michael

yes i remember Chris saying that too ....
but when it CTD's on me.......It still asks if i want to send the info or not?.....
just like the OP is saying it is asking him

You are prompted to send the information. This allows us to look at a couple things to try to identify the issue.

Thanks Chris McVey

Back