Help With Installing!

Vpitch

Ok so i have realflight g4 and it work perfectly on my 2 old computers. I got a new computer and wanted to download it onto it. (Its a HP Pavilion p6520y running with windows 7) When i put in the first disk to download the auto run option came up. I clicked to start the program. My computer's anti virus program alerted me that i had just gotten a backdoor trojan virus. Then it displayed 3 different pop ups which ill display below. I dont know what to do. I ran a scan on the disk and it said it contained a trojan virus. What is going on????? PLZ HELP!!!

Attachments

• Prob1.PNG
    Prob1.PNG
    14.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Prob2.PNG
    Prob2.PNG
    25.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Prob3.PNG
    Prob3.PNG
    24.4 KB · Views: 26
Vpitch said:
Ok so i have realflight g4 and it work perfectly on my 2 old computers. I got a new computer and wanted to download it onto it. (Its a HP Pavilion p6520y running with windows 7) When i put in the first disk to download the auto run option came up. I clicked to start the program. My computer's anti virus program alerted me that i had just gotten a backdoor trojan virus. Then it displayed 3 different pop ups which ill display below. I dont know what to do. I ran a scan on the disk and it said it contained a trojan virus. What is going on????? PLZ HELP!!!
Disable your anti virus until the installation is complete.

Can you say illegal Torrent?

Funny how you have had it on two other computers with out problems and just joined the forum today.

It's funny how perfectly good disks can get a virus.

Something is fishy :confused:

P.S. By all means, disable your virus program and install it ;)

Last edited:
Norton said:
Can you say illegal Torrent?

Funny how you have had it on two other computers and just joined the forum today.

Something is fishy :confused:

P.S. By all means, disable your virus program and install it ;)
He won't get far without an interlink if it is a downloaded copy.

People have been caught before, that's all I'm saying. No need to tell the baddies how to do it.

Norton said:
People have been caught before, that's all I'm saying. No need to tell the baddies how to do it.
Didn't even think that he had an illegal copy. Anti virus programs do that crap all the time. My bad

Ill try disabling my anti-virus. And I bought it at HobbyTown USA. I stoped playing for a while and got back into it 2day. I rejoined the fourms cause i couldn't remember any of my username or password. I dont even remember what email i used either. I didnt download it illegally.

If I'm wrong I apologize

How about some info? Operating system, hardware etc, virus program etc.

What is different from the old comp's and the new one?

Can you try installing it on another system?

Vpitch said:
When i put in the first disk to download the auto run option came up. I clicked to start the program. My computer's anti virus program alerted me that i had just gotten a backdoor trojan virus. Then it displayed 3 different pop ups which ill display below. I dont know what to do. I ran a scan on the disk and it said it contained a trojan virus. What is going on????? PLZ HELP!!!

Who you trying to fool?......you really expect us to believe that KE manufactured a G4 install disc with a built in Trojan virus.........really! :rolleyes:

also note the Freudian slip.................. you are trying to "download" it to your PC
when its from a disc its installed to........................ not downloaded to (like a torrent)

Last edited:
The only ones who can help you with installing is Tech Support.
They get paid to make you happy.

Good Luck...

I know what it is, You have two virus scans, right. Well if have two, one of the virus protection will detect a virus for some reason in RF. You have to get rid of one. Trust me I had this problem before with Norton and McAfee.

And.... perform the installation logged in as a local administrator.

Those messages can also be indicative of insufficent rights too.

Hint: Point your TEMP and TMP variables to a new folder such as C:\TEMP for ease of finding JUNK programs leave behind on your computer.

Check and delete the contents of C:\TEMP periodically ( one a week or so? ).

Same problem with the original G4.5 and Win7 pro 64bit + Kaspersky Internet security 2012, I disabled it for the installation and all worked smoothly.

Back