Henseleit three dee rigid.... by Maxx

MrRPM

I stumbled across the Henseleit Three Dee Rigid flybarless electric 90 heli on Maxx's page and wondered why it and some of the others were not uploaded in these swap pages???
http://maxxg5.jimdo.com/helicopter-g5-g4/

Maxx, the rigid rocks.. I love it! And if anyone does not know of this heli, do a search in YouTube!

Max makes great models and puts a great deal of attention to eachaspect of the model. I too wish he would post here again but I understand why people like him are discouraged by the rating sytem.

He has every right to do that if he chooses to
IMO ....If I spent all of the time it takes to create some of the detailed aircraft that he does indeed create....I would put it were more people have access to it
or could find out that something new even exists
Most people who go to swaps don't usually search by the designers name to be able to find out that he does in fact have a personal site somewhere....
or have had created a new one
to find out you almost have to like mrRPM said "stumble'' upon his Swap pages ....ya It could be announced in a thread but thats really only a short term notice (and to some ...annoying) ....It's like you'd have to be a maxx "fan'' and check his page every now and then

Back