37.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 542305.jpg
    542305.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 26
  • Legrand Simon-A2-Pdf-SW ISO A2 Title Block (1).jpg
    Legrand Simon-A2-Pdf-SW ISO A2 Title Block (1).jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Got a start on the cowl. This plane is one only a mother could love!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 15
As you can see, I got a bit sidetracked since I last posted here. Since I didn't get a request that intrigued me, I took a look at this model again. At the time I gave up last year, there were some shapes that I just couldn't figure out. The bubbles on the doors intimidated me, as did blending in the cowl that I had to the rest of the fuselage. I've got the cowl worked out now, and the bubble doors. The wing root is part of the fuselage, and has glass in it, too. That changes the way I usually model wings. Since I shelved this project, somebody built a real world RC version of this plane. I'd love to get the plans that are mentioned in the following thread. You originally requested this plane, Norton, see what you can find! I'd also like to see some close ups of how the guy made the wing slats. Hopefully the guy still keeps an eye on that forum, and may be willing to work with me.

http://www.modelflying.co.uk/forums/postings.asp?th=52992

You know Norton, with as many suggested planes as you are able to keep tossing out there, I wonder if your computers HD only has about 1K left of free space!!
Poor Jeff and Boof. With SO many planes waved out there, they never had a chance of saying no!:p

You know Norton, with as many suggested planes as you are able to keep tossing out there, I wonder if your computers HD only has about 1K left of free space!!
Poor Jeff and Boof. With SO many planes waved out there, they never had a chance of saying no!:p

There aren't too many people here who know how to make an effective request, but Norton is their king!

Jeff's off the grid camping and asked me to post this progress shot.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 17
Back