Hog Bipe

Doug, is there anything you'd like incorporated in this model? I've got two more going, and one is above this one on the importance list, so its still going to be a while, but I've got the polys for more details. I do plan on modeling in some wing ribs, but that's about it for my ideas.

Doug, is there anything you'd like incorporated in this model? I've got two more going, and one is above this one on the importance list, so its still going to be a while, but I've got the polys for more details. I do plan on modeling in some wing ribs, but that's about it for my ideas.

i have thought about the engine to show if it would be to much to have a Saito 91 - 100 4-stroke or O.S 91 FS and 2 stroke choice ? that may take care of any remaining poly count , Ribs are good , little BBQ on those and beer

Last edited:
I disagree. They look great! It's a real sweet looking bird. Great work so far. Don't forget the capture to show the geometry. I'm a big nerd for those.

As much as I'd like to, I can't take credit for the engine. That's one of onder's engines. But thanks on everything else.

mapping completed, and getting started on the tga.

Attachments

• hog2.jpg
    hog2.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 24
good to hear the progress report Andy , this is going to be worth the wait , thanks

Thanks Doug.

A little more progress. And just in case you're wondering, Im doing the scheme mine had when it was given to me. Making it a little personal.:cool: The stripes on the wings will get a chrome look........if I can remember my settings.:p

Attachments

• hog2.jpg
    hog2.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 24
Back