Hover training Zoom

Anyone know how to turn off the zoom in hover training?? I would rather it be on manual or set to zero.
I made an airport and now adding hover training, I never used the training deal before so I noticed that you are way to close, So I am hoping there is a way to set it to normal flight.

I think that hover training is what it is. I think that you can change aircraft with the ~ commands. You cannot bring hover training into your airport.

Yes, It is in my airport you just need to add an Event Spawn and Game Heli Spawn.
Then when you pick Training/Heli Hover Trainer it will load at the location you choose on your map.
It works the same, I would just like to set the Zoom factor to manual, as you are to close.

Oh You only need the Event Spawn on your map, sorry.
This is on evergreen, It is also on a map I am working on in the Sierra's using the training field

Attachments

• HeliRing.jpg
    HeliRing.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Type ~ then enter key
When the window opens type help. You will see all the commands possible '+camera_zoom_out' might be the command you are looking for. Good catch, I did not know that I could do that. It does seem as the ring and start point are not on the ground. (above ground) Also look at the view menu items.

Cool, "camera_zoom_type m" worked. Now set to manual zoom.
Ill try to figure out how to set start on the ground
Now there must be a way to have that done automatically.
Working on autorotation next, when all is working then I'll release it.
This map is set up for thermal bungee, sailplane tow, drone and heli. I haven't put Drone obstacles yet. but maybe some one will collaborate with me on that part.

Attachments

• heli-1.jpg
    heli-1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
OK, so there must be a script somewhere that tells heli trainer what to load.
It would be good to have this load when heli training is selected.

camera_zoom_type m
loadVehicle Align T-Rex 450 Pro (Lighthorse)

and save with the airport, that would be cool :) `

Back