How can I import from swap page a download into my Real Flight ??????

guidof911

Hello Guys ,
I am just starting again flying Sim , Real Flight Evolution. Can somebody explain me step by step how to import a download from swap page to fly it on my Real Flight Evolution ?? Please need your help. Thanks in advance. Guido

Hello technoid , thanks. I did download the Heli via the swap page. Heli is loaded. I can choose the Heli but not under Control. It looks like that I have control except Pitch.
Thanks
Guido

Hello technoid , thanks. I did download the Heli via the swap page. Heli is loaded. I can choose the Heli but not under Control. It looks like that I have control except Pitch.
Thanks
Guido
Sorry I don't fly Heli's so I don't know their controls.

Thanks
Guido
What Helicopter and what controller are you using?

I tried the Henseleit_ThreeDee_Rigid_EA, it did not fly good, download and the Henseleit threedee rigid for RF7.5.AV that version fly's good.

asj5547 , I removed the first installed version and downloaded the Henseleit_ThreeDee_Rigid for RF7. Same Problem. Motor and Controls are working except Pitch.
I dont know what to do.
Guido

May be a problem related to the Futaba radio profile you are using, have a look at this thread by @flightengr, some information there may apply.

Click on the search icon (Menu bar, top of screen) and enter "flightengr rcgroups" to find more radio setup details here on the forums, (he has some great writeups) I use the Interlink DX controller so I cannot be of much help with the radio transmitter profiles.

May be a problem related to the Futaba radio profile you are using, have a look at this thread by @flightengr, some information there may apply.

Click on the search icon (Menu bar, top of screen) and enter "flightengr rcgroups" to find more radio setup details here on the forums, (he has some great writeups) I use the Interlink DX controller so I cannot be of much help with the radio transmitter profiles.
I was just going to post it seems there's a switch that enables the pitch (am I right) so maybe the radio profile doesn't have that setup. But I seen your post but I thought I'd post it anyway to see if I'm right about that.

@guidof911 can we confirm what you Mean by "Pitch", are you talking about nose up/nose down pitch, or do you mean collective pitch, (vertical up/down).?
As Technoid suggests, the channel 7 switch (on the EA model) needs to be flipped to make the Heli take off, (collective Pitch)
But the RF7.7 AV uses that switch to start the rotor turning.

Sorry , I mean collective Pitch , up and down. How do I have to do it ? What means channel 7 switch to be flipped ?
Thank you in advance , It is my first Sim and I just start again after more than 15 Years. Sorry.

For the Henseleit Threedee Rigid for RF7.5 AV version, open the vehicle editor and select the "Radio" tab, click the drop-down arrow next to Output channel 3, scroll down and select the drop-down arrow next to "Hold" click on the "input feed when" and map the Switch "A" to an available switch on the Futaba.View attachment 135887

Back