how to Change aircraft position

Davy F

Hello Realflight,
Upon start up I would like to change aircraft position and orientation on the airport.
When I launch F3A airport 200326 the airplane is pointing away from me and not in the take off direction as seen on the attached picture.
I would like the airplane to be on the center of the arrow and pointing to the right.
I hope one of you can help me program aircraft position and orientation on start up.

thank you

Davy

RealFlight 9.5 aircraft position.PNG

Simple enough, press the Esc. key, go to 'Edit current airport' look for the 'Plane Spawn' and move it anywhere you want. In the editor you can change the orientation of the Plane Spawn and save. You will have to save the changes by saving the modified airfield under a new name.

Jtuttle,
Thanks for your response.
I am not finding "Edit current airport" With RF9.5S running I go to Environment, edit F3A airport 200326. and there I do not find "Plane Spawn" . Could you please guide on where Plane Spawn is?
Hey I like that twin on your ID photo! What model is it?
Davy

Click "Environment" on the top menu bar, select "Edit (name of airport)" in the drop-down list, when the airport editor open click on the "+" icon next to "Objects" folder and look for spawn points, you can drag the spawn point to a new location, be sure to click on "File" and Save or Save As (rename airport) to save the airport mods you made then select Exit to simulator.

Jtuttle,
Thanks for your response.
I am not finding "Edit current airport" With RF9.5S running I go to Environment, edit F3A airport 200326. and there I do not find "Plane Spawn" . Could you please guide on where Plane Spawn is?
Hey I like that twin on your ID photo! What model is it?
Davy
It was an ARF plane several years ago called the 'Deuces Wild'. It was twin electric with contra rotating motors. The E-flite Deuces Wild_EA is available on the Real Flight Swap pages.

Last edited:
Thank you asj554.
It did work for me to change the aircraft position with your pointers.
Excuse my minimal experience with editing RF.
Davy

Back