how to import new plane from swap pages ?

freedom_liao

I have downloaded two files from swap pages :
1589089367407.png

After I imported this model, I found that the flying feel was obviously wrong. Does this require any special settings? How many files are needed to correctly import an aircraft model?

One thing to remember about the swap models is they’re created by individual users. The creator sets them up the way they like them to fly wether it’s right or wrong. All the information is held in the rfx file you download. In order to make the model fly the way you would like it to is to open the editor and become familiar with it and start changing things.

One thing to remember about the swap models is they’re created by individual users. The creator sets them up the way they like them to fly wether it’s right or wrong. All the information is held in the rfx file you download. In order to make the model fly the way you would like it to is to open the editor and become familiar with it and start changing things.

Hi, abaser! thanks for your reply! Is there a tutorial for modifying the model?

Hi
I hope this might help a bit, but I'm a real newby too, so it could be the blind leading the blind.
I've found that most of the problems have been with the planes climbing out of sight or diving into the ground.
My solution has been to click on the aircraft heading on the task bar(?) at he top of the page and select Edit - (name of plane that is active), and adjust angle of incidence of the horizontal stabilizer, and, or wing. Takes a lot of fiddling some times, but nearly always works.

Teacher, teacher...Can't remember how to add a file to my "Airplanes" on FS9 from the Swap Pages...been a long time since doing this and can't, for the life of me, remember how to do it...thanks in advance.

Wie kann ich eine Datei in den Realfligth 9 importieren? Bin ganz neu hier. Lg chris
Hallo, das hab ich mich auch gefragt, habs eben entdeckt. Im RF9 oben links auf Simulation klicken, dann im pop up menü auf Importieren, Typ auswählen.
Gruss Rogair

Back