How to install custom aircraft from the swap pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Elms

First I'll answer a few questions ...

1. Where are the swap pages ?

2. How do I search the swap pages ?

Make sure you have the latest version of G3.5. Details of how to get the latest version are here

Now that you have the latest version of G3.5 the next step is to choose an aircraft. Choose the aircraft category on the swap pages (1) You are then presented with three further categories Aircraft Models, Aircraft Variants, Color Schemes. Select Aircraft Models (2) You are now shown a list of aircraft. In this example I'm going to install the UltraStick_EA made by dhk79. Click on the name of the aircraft in the aircraft list (3)

(1)
(2)
(3)

Next click on the name of the aircraft next to the file entry (4) When you click on this link you get a pop up with three options choose save (5) and remember where you saved the file!

(4)
(5)

O.k. now its time to run g3.5, once you have it running go to simulation --> import --> G3X (6) browse to wherever you saved the file and select the UltraStick_EA.g3x file. If everything imported ok you should get a message saying that at the bottom of the screen (7) finally to fly the new aircraft go to aircraft --> select aircraft and choose it from the custom aircraft list (8)

(6)
(7)
(8)

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back