How to keep Aircraft Editor Settings?

arb6591

Hello,
When I open Aircraft Editor and change my settings (dragging the division bar up or change to layout 2), these changes do not stay when I close and open it again.
Is there any place to make them stay?
Thank you very much!
Cheers, AJ

Hello,
When I open Aircraft Editor and change my settings (dragging the division bar up or change to layout 2), these changes do not stay when I close and open it again.
Is there any place to make them stay?
Thank you very much!
Cheers, AJ

it has never worked properly. it is a 8-10 year old bug.

This bugs me, too. I HATE having a ton of unused space on cach side of the aircraft & only seeing about 5 parameters in the text area. Layout 2 is actually a usable screen layout. But I make the text area wide enough to see more of the text on each line. & I have to re-do the layout every time I run the editor. PITA
Editor.jpg

This bugs me, too. I HATE having a ton of unused space on cach side of the aircraft & only seeing about 5 parameters in the text area. Layout 2 is actually a usable screen layout. But I make the text area wide enough to see more of the text on each line. & I have to re-do the layout every time I run the editor. PITA
View attachment 139279
Exactly. From someone answering her it seems that there is little hope to fix that.

Back