How to save current situation RF 7.5

WPRF1

How do I save current situation - ie the aircraft /field/wind/position of aircraft in the air?

Eg if I want to practice landing I would like top set up a situation such that the reset button takes me back to it each time.

Thanks!

Press the P key when you are at the point where you want the reset key to take you back. Then pressing the reset will take you to that point every time.

Press the P key when you are at the point where you want the reset key to take you back. Then pressing the reset will take you to that point every time.

Thankyou, that's great - do you know if it's also possible to save to the computer to recall at a later time?

Well you could edit the airport and change the aircraft spawn point, but that is probably more trouble than it is worth.

Jim

You can edit the .rfairport file with notepad and set the wind speed, direction, sun azimuth, sun position, etc etc etc so that it loads with what you like.

Ok thanks everyone - it was more a question of "I'm in a situation with a particular plane eg lined up for landing, with a combination of windspeed etc" and want top do a "save as is" - like you can on FSX.

So no problem - just quite surprised that facility is not there, it seems an obvious & easy one to include.

Back