Nizz

hyperbipe_EA

Last thing and I'll stop too.

Of course the creator "isn't" responsible for fixing warnings that come from built-in parts like gimbals because he didn't create that part but the only warning I talked about was for a user created part so fixing the warning would be as easy as assigning the visual frame to the part you created with the name you assigned to it.

This argument is silly I don't even care about the warning in the plane that was uploaded I just disagree with your view of a person fixing it. Like what's already been said the plane fly's fine so just fly it. But there is "nothing" wrong with fixing a warning for something you created.

So OP my disagreement is with legoman's view of fixing a warning not your plane at all, it's a cool plane.

Hi All i see no error when i load it in RF 9.5s
Are you using the German language version of RealFlight? If so you won't see the warning that's displayed for another language. Like legoman said RealFlight doesn't deal with translation perfectly so when you assign "kein" as the visual frame for a control you added they'll be a warning in the RealFlight English version since it's looking for "none" instead of "kein". The control you added should have the name of the part you created for its visual frame to fix that warning for other languages. I don't have the plane installed anymore but you created a part at the tip of the rudder and added a control in the physics to that part with the Visual Frame set to "kein" but the English version is expecting to see "none" so it puts out a warning. So change that controls visual frame's name to the name of the part you created and it should work for all languages. I can install your plane again and upload a picture of the physics I'm talking about if you want, just let me know. Or legoman can do it if he wants he knows more than I do about RealFlight.

Its funny that error comes one time by the import then it is gone. He does not matter

Last edited:
Its funny that error comes one time by the import then it is gone. He does not matter
The warning shows everytime the plane is loaded. In this picture I loaded it right after I loaded another plane and you can see the warning. I was just trying to help but do what you want. Oh I guess when you say the warning only shows one time at import you mean each time the plane is loaded. I think of import as when you import the plane into RealFlight then after that I think of it as loading like the program says on the screen.

HyperBipe Warning.jpg

(y) Thanks for show me that something is wrong. But i found only the top tail rudder that have no visuals selected, when you delet it and save it - Export the full airplane - Delet it in the Sim - Reimport it - it will any time be there. I check the plane in 3DS Max, there is nothing wrong or set to a name "Kein" - "None". Check this version of it do it fix it ?

We will find it soon :D

Attachments

• hyperbipe_EA.RFX
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
(y) Thanks for show me that something is wrong. But i found only the top tail rudder that have no visuals selected, when you delet it and save it - Export the full airplane - Delet it in the Sim - Reimport it - it will any time be there. I check the plane in 3DS Max, there is nothing wrong or set to a name "Kein" - "None". Check this version of it do it fix it ?

We will find it soon :D
Yes it works perfect now. Lots of people think there's somethings wrong when they see a warning and might delete it and it's a cool plane that should be flown. I'll keep it installed now, thanks! Are you going to update the swap pages with the fixed version?

Hm Ok it works, thats great news. I have boht testet and a got anytime that error one time.
The people dont need to have pain of that orange line its change nothing absolutly nothing its just a warning for a part that have no physical airframe placeholder. How i say before it dos not matter.

Thanks for help an testing . Have a nice weekend

Hm Ok it works, thats great news. I have boht testet and a got anytime that error one time.
The people dont need to have pain of that orange line its change nothing absolutly nothing its just a warning for a part that have no physical airframe placeholder. How i say before it dos not matter.

Thanks for help an testing . Have a nice weekend
You're right a warning doesn't really matter the plane still fly's fine. I'm just a perfectionist.

Back