I know it's been asked but... .43 update download from somewhere?

BentUser

I know, it's been asked a butt load of times, but I have not been able to find an answer in searching the forums or knowledgebase.

I do not have net access at home and can not bring my home machine into work and do it that way, frowned upon by company.

Is there any where I can dl the update from w/out having G3 loaded on my machine. I can not load personal stuff on my work machine.

I had to deal w/ this same kind of crap w/ G2 and think it is a horrible way for the update process to work. Almost kept me from buying G3 to begin with, but I'm a huge sucker.

Can anyone PLEASE provide a link for a download of the .43 update for G3? Thanks,
-bent

Once again, utterly let down by KE's inability to program things logically. Because they seem to insist on using the dumb a$$ on-line updater system instead of posting the update and letting people download it, and after receiving no response on my request for a link to it, I decided to try the Ole update your updater routine I've seen posted on the forums and in the KB. Result? Fvcking hosed! Now not only can't I update, the lame a$$ Launcher won't even start.
I had felt burned with G2 and wasn't going to buy G3 but I'm a sucker. I should have stood by my first instinct. Thanks KE.
- get Bent

These are user forums, not KE tech support.

If you'd have searched the faq's or postings here you may have found an answer to your query.

If you can't find the answer here, pick up the phone and call KE.

Pick up the phone. I'll bet you get this resolved quickly.

Last edited:
What's funny, I went to realflight.com and did a couple of quick searches. First I searched for "heli". Low and behold, there is the heli update executable that brings your early version of G3 up to 3.00.366. Next I searched for "photofield". Hey, there is the downloadable exe the brings 366 up to 3.00.410. I'm sure the 430 update is there, but could not find it. Bet a quick e-mail or call to RF tech support will get you what you need.
Don't attack the people on these forums, or even the software developers at KE just becaused YOUR internet provider or YOUR computer security is preventing you from getting updates. Learn to identify your actual problem before you start attacking others. A minimal amount of research (or effort for that matter) on your part would have gotten you the answers you needed rather quickly. Of course, now their tech support is closed for the weekend, so you'll have to wait untill Monday to get any answers. I do hope you get the download info, the G3X files here at KE are amazing.

Last edited:
v.43 in Expansion Pack

I seem to remember reading someplace that the update to .43 was included in Expansion Pack 1. Can anyone confirm this ??

I'm not sure about it being on the expansion pack, but all I did was give RF a quick e-mail explaining that my updater didn't work and they sent me an e-mail with the link to download it. That shoud do it.

Yes, the Expansion Packs automatically install the online update that was released just before the product shipped.

Travis

There ya' go! :D I noticed after installing EP1 (and all previous add-ons and G3 updates) that .430 is indeed on EP1 and is installed with it.

Back