I know it's off topic for the forums, but...

Cowboy

I just wanted to share the great news with everyone that my wife and I had a baby daughter at 12:34 am Tuesday Feb. 10th, 2009. Her name's Samantha Marie and was born at 20 1/4 inches at 6 lbs. 5 ozs.

Attachments

• Samantha and Jocelyn.jpg
    Samantha and Jocelyn.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Samantha and me.jpg
    Samantha and me.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Congratulations Cowboy! That's some very flawless modeling there. ;)

Welcome to the world of sleepness nights and soiled diapers. :D

It's all worth it though.

Best of Luck,
Frank...

wooot

Woooot

Congratulations. :) Get use to seeing pink stuff all over your house. :)

She looks like a born flyer. :D

Attachments

• BBCB.JPG
    BBCB.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 4
Congrats

Heartiest congratulations. If this is your first; welcome to the rollercoaster! Speaking as a parent at the other end of the journey (mine are 18 and 17) I'd just say; treasure every moment. you'll be suprised at how soon the years fly by.

My wife and I would like to thank everybody. Yes, this is our first child and where it's only seemed like hours since she was born, she's already a week old. I can just about imagine that the next time I blink she'll be asking me for the keys to the truck. I don't know if it's just me, but I don't ever want her to grow up. We lost our first 2 children early in the pregnancies and some may remember something about that. My wife and I were told that we wouldn't be able to have children due to uncontrollable circumstances and because they said my wife didn't weigh enough to carry a child, but we fought and now have ended up with what we call our miracle daughter. Once again, thanks everybody!

P.S.

With the new bundle of joy the modeling is having to be set aside for a little while, but I'm hoping to get back to it soon. As I've heard others say before "that little thing called real life is getting in the way of play time"

Last edited:
Back