I neeed the truth

And identically specced models will fly differently, anyway. Just subtle variations in building, different servo throws, etc.

"You can't handle the truth!" :D

As you may realize, there are A LOT of spitfire R/C models out there in the real world.
The version included with Basic may just fly as such, which may fly completely different from a kit sold elsewhere.

Use the sim as a training aid, use it to learn orientation, landings, new moves, etc...
With that Basic version you purchased, what you see is what you get, you will not be able to edit the planes further.

hrhodes3 said:
Is the spitfire plane real that easy to fly in real life!!! Tell the truth please!!!

Spoken in a grizzled voice:

You can't handle the truth!

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns.

Who's gonna do it? You?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury.

You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall.

We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty."

We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way.

Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post.

Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!"

:D :D :D

Last edited:
*yawn* so 1992 :rolleyes:

opjose said:
Spoken in a grizzled voice:

You can't handle the truth!

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns.

Who's gonna do it? You?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury.

You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall.

We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty."

We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way.

Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post.

Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!"

:D :D :D

tnorton12000 said:
Kind of like the Corvette in your avatar, JK.
tnorton12000 said:
I was just kidding. The front ends look so muck alike.

It's ok, most average joe's cannot tell the different years apart. 2004 was the last year they made with hidden headlights. :p 2005's and above are exposed. :eek:

Mine is #272 of 2025 made, Gibson is correct, its a Commemorative Edition Z06 . :cool:

Last edited:
What card do you have now? $20 won't buy you much of a card. GeForce 8400, maybe. What kind of slot do you have? AGP, PCI-e, etc?

Back