IDEA airport security

hello im jus a reguler BOY that caant spelll

phrank said:
R/C Flight Simulator.

What exactly did you think your dad bought?

hey how did u know i was a kid and people i talk too in g4 are a lot nicer...... sometimes and the reson i went with cars is for beginners that know how to
swap like my DAD is a computer maniac at this stuff when he was YOUNGER

taylor_simpson said:
hey how did u know i was a kid and people i talk too in g4 are a lot nicer...... sometimes and the reson i went with cars is for beginners that know how to swap like my DAD is a computer maniac at this stuff when he was YOUNGER
Is that one sentence or two?

Is this kid serious, your grammar is appalling; I don’t want bad mouth the USA but I would be insulted as a tax payer if my son communicated with that grammar in any form.

Taylor,
I took a wild guess and what do you know? No big surprise there.
Obviously, you are too young to be trolling the forums unsupervised.

Maybe you should have a talk with your parents so that you can understand if you are ready to participate in a public forum.

Best of Luck,
Frank...

Let’s hold on one second, I live in Australia so I don’t know the US education system, this kid may be very young even a first grader. Taylor how old are you?

con_lambrou said:
Is this kid serious, your grammar is appalling; I don’t want bad mouth the USA but I would be insulted as a tax payer if my son communicated with that grammar in any form.

The education system is only as good as the parents enforcement of it.

Blade Scraper said:
Do you even know what grammar is? If not you should get off the computer and hit the books!

you know blade scraper or 'wild fish' sometimes i think you should shut your mouth and play the game no hard feelings

taylor_simpson said:
you know blade scraper or 'wild fish' sometimes i think you should shut your mouth and play the game no hard feelings
No hard feelings here either,just keep it clean and you'll be all set.

phrank said:
Taylor,
I took a wild guess and what do you know? No big surprise there.
Obviously, you are too young to be trolling the forums unsupervised.

Maybe you should have a talk with your parents so that you can understand if you are ready to participate in a public forum.

Best of Luck,
Frank...

im twelve and I can take care of myself thank you.

Back