Importing Trex 600 from file swap page?

21chip

When importing files from knife edge download page i get ( This aircraft variant is basced on an aircarft that you do not have.) I have G6 with all Expansion packs 1-8 installed. How do i know what the variant is? What is it missing? How do i get the helicopters to install??
Thank you.

What you imported was the aircraft variant (AV file). Look it back up on the swap page, It will tell you what aircraft it is based on (requires). It is a EA (entire aircraft file). Download and import that file and you should be fine. In the future, always download the EA first before you get a variation of it.

Last edited:
Don't use the green download arrow. Click on the filename to take you to a page that will show you everything you need to know.

I can only get three to work out of twenty two of them to work. Looking for a trex 600n Flybar less 3g that works. So far not much luck with G6.

Last edited:
When i go to install i get: Import file conflict: Do not import/ select a new name./Overwrite the old file/ What should i do there. Heli has a very bad wobble on many of the flybar less helis. any ideas?

Last edited:
Import conflict is usually due to a previous install or the Variant is modifying the original motor/blades, etc...
As far as wobble, some helies that were done in a previous Realflight version may not fly correctly in 6.
Or it could be one of the conflicting items above is causing the error.

If the original _EA didn't fly properly, the _AV variant will not do better.

Narrow it own.

Back