Improvements/Added Goodies/Realism

Ghost129er

Hey All,
I own RealFlight G5.5 and am pretty pleased with it, I know that it takes a really long time to create more realistic effects and etc. but there are some improvements that I would like to have but I am not being rude or anything. So here is my small list:
1:props on planes break and stuff
2:When you crash only wings and stuff come off, how about fuselage splits in half and stuff like that ( although it would affect creation of RealFlight airplanes....)
3: Planes should actually sink and stuff ( some planes actually don't sink and stuff at times....)
4:Free for all war bird matches ( you can use your own custom aircraft's or choose which type of modified planes can enter your server)
5:Multiplayer Skins: Others can download and see your own custom skins...

Please fell free to comment and add your own suggestions and stuff like that. I and please don't post stuff like
"I think making planes break into more pieces will affect our Realflight making abalities" and stuff like that.
Thanks
Ghost129er

Ghost129er said:
Hey All,
I own RealFlight G5.5 and am pretty pleased with it, I know that it takes a really long time to create more realistic effects and etc. but there are some improvements that I would like to have but I am not being rude or anything. So here is my small list:
1:props on planes break and stuff
2:When you crash only wings and stuff come off, how about fuselage splits in half and stuff like that ( although it would affect creation of RealFlight airplanes....)
3: Planes should actually sink and stuff ( some planes actually don't sink and stuff at times....)
4:Free for all war bird matches ( you can use your own custom aircraft's or choose which type of modified planes can enter your server)
5:Multiplayer Skins: Others can download and see your own custom skins...

Please fell free to comment and add your own suggestions and stuff like that. I and please don't post stuff like
"I think making planes break into more pieces will affect our Realflight making abalities" and stuff like that.
Thanks
Ghost129er
It must have taken you forever to come up with stuff like that and stuff.

Last edited:
You could always use the console commands and stuff
kablooey ............... your plane breaks into a thousand pieces and stuff
or
Destroyvehicle...................
your plane disintegrates into pieces and stuff

To make planes sink and stuff (in water I'm assuming )
you can change aircraft components "Flood time" and "Flood Displacement" in the Aircraft Editor

Last edited:
And I always thought that you could use a custom CS in combat etc.
as long as other people have dl'd and imported the same CS your bird is wearing
they can see it
or vice versa..............
just like its always been and stuff

Last edited:
ghoster you need to read up and stuff. So much is possible and stuff. Our friend andybaser has made a plane and stuff that has a fuselage that breaks into pieces and stuff. He had to research and stuff and ask advise and stuff but it's working and stuff. There are limitations and stuff but many many things are possible. Just use your imagination and stuff.

Boof69 said:
ghoster you need to read up and stuff. So much is possible and stuff. Our friend andybaser has made a plane and stuff that has a fuselage that breaks into pieces and stuff. He had to research and stuff and ask advise and stuff but it's working and stuff. There are limitations and stuff but many many things are possible. Just use your imagination and stuff.
what aircarft is it?

It's still like being built and stuff like that. It doesn't sound to me like you took the time to read up and stuff like that, like you said earlier that you would do. There's a thread where abaser is posting his progress on his model and stuff like that.

I've been drinking today and stuff while doing housework and stuff. I'm a bit intoxicated and stuff right now. I'll be flying in a bit and stuff and might hold a multiplayer session and stuff being intoxicated and stuff.

Superace said:
Is that going to be on the swaps and stuff soon?
As soon as I get some stuff fixed and stuff. I'm hoping like maybe day after tomorrow the stuff will be up...............and stuff :D

Dang, kid! It took you no time to pick up on that! Have you ever seen a list of names where it's first initial, last name? Now take a guess at what the leading (that means first) 'a' in abaser stands for.

Ghost129er said:
So abaser is andybaser?
Ummm........why does this creep me out? :eek: Why is that important? You are close though. Its missing some key factors.

Last edited:
Back