Indoor-field "industrial-indoor" ,owner?

guest_jo

Hello,
for years now I have the best indoor-field I´ve ever seen on my HD and I would like to share it.
Probably there will be a copyright-problem with the owner of this artwork.
Does anyone know who made the field:
"Industrial-Indoor" also known as "Turbinenhalle Peenemünde" ( If I remember correctly) ??

Thank you very much, I remember this creator but I´m afraid , it's obvious that Harald Bentschneider is not going to to allow our community to distribute his work here...
very sad cause I´d like to use this indoor-field online with other (unknown) people on the realflight list-server.

Unless he's said in the past that he will never allow his fields to be posted on the RF swaps. There are those out there who have said so.

I just mailed to him... lets wait and see.

Somehow I remember that he was not amused to see something of his work here.

I tried to explain to him that without a wider distribution of those fields we'll never see those fields in public online sessions ( ... it's almost useless to host Photofields that are not included in G3.5 anyways...) :(

He is open to sharing his work under his terms, this is what he said the last time someone uploaded his Panoramas without permission:

Jetfreak said:
And let me tell all of you: If someone would mail me and ask permission to convert a scenery, I will give permission to do it. All I want is the possibility of examinating the result. If it's very poor - and I saw some of these conversions before - I don't want to let him upload the scenery. But if it is well done, why should such a scenery not be used by all Realflight-simmers? Some of my sceneries have been converted to AFPD and have been uploaded to rc-sim.de. The same is FMS. Also co-working is thinkable. If the author of a conversion agrees, I would publish the scenery on www.szenerien.de , too. My e-Mail-address is published - so we can communicate. :)

Also note that many of his sceneries have already been converted for realflight and available for download from his site.

I am in contact with him and it seems to be possible.
He wants to be sure that we don´t publish low-quality work so I mailed him the file from my hard-disk. I think it´s extraordinary good so I hope his expectations are not even higher than mine...

We´ll see. I´d definitely like to host this field online and not to stay alone there...

Update:
Harald Bendschneider is not satisfied with the quality of this panorama so there won´t be a release of it in it`s actual condition.
- the ceiling is distorted
- the pano was intentionally made for 360deg horizonal and 180deg vertical, so no need for a carped under your feet and that carpet hides partially the copyright-logo
- too few and misplaced crash objects, missing holes in the ground for flying downstairs

If anyone is willing to satisfy hid needs of quality he will accept a teamwork and publication of this work here.

Last edited:
Hi,
and I will provide a scenery-picture in much higher resolution. So, if anyone wants to rebuild this scenery in teamwork with me, I definitely would be glad to see this indoor-scenery here in the swap-pages.
:)
I find it boring having to repeat that I don't like this uploading without giving credit to the authors as the brandnew VTFE-scenery. My PMs which I am sending each time are not responded by the uploaders :(

www.sceneries.jimdo.com

Last time I did. And he removed my sceneries from the swap-pages.

Now I'm looking forward to receiving e-mails of all those who really want to cooperate with me. I know that the simulators are very different in the way of creating sceneries and trying to convert them 1:1 would'nt be necessary. :)

Last edited:
Back