Inter Link X by tactic vs by Spectrum

Cadmandu

Hi all
I have RF8 and the tactic controller.
What is the difference between it and the spectrum version.
Can I buy the trainer software and use my controller

I'm using an InterLink-X I got when I bought RealFlight X and it works fine with everything from RF 8 thru RF Evolution. It doesn't have as many channels as the InterLink DX but it works with the software.

I have used the Interlink-X (Tactic) for RF8 thru RFE and of course RF-X (What it was made for), the DX controller (Spektrum) has 4 more channels and extra switches.

I guess I should say I've never had the RealFlight Trainer version so I can't be sure what that version supports.

I guess I should say I've never had the RealFlight Trainer version so I can't be sure what that version supports.
Same here. I'd guess it depends on which RF version is the basis of the trainer version. If it's based on anything earlier than RF8, the -X & -DX controllers probably won't work.
I have RF8 and the tactic controller.
If you have RF8, why would you want to buy the trainer version??? Why spend money to get a version that does less than the one you already have?

Those controller names are quite similar. To help eliminate any remaining confusion:
  • The InterLink-X is a Tactic-branded controller. It shipped with RF-X and RF8.
  • The InterLink DX is a Spektrum-branded controller. It shipped with RF9 and Evolution.
RealFlight Trainer Edition is based on RF9. It supports all the same controllers that RF9 does, including both of the above.

Make sure you thoroughly research your decision before purchasing. RFTE has some content that RF8 does not have, but it has far fewer features. I'm not sure you would be happy with it as an upgrade; I guess it depends on your wants and needs. It is relatively inexpensive. I suggest also looking at Evolution. It costs more, but you also get a lot more. That includes a DirectX 11 update for greater compatibility.

Thanks alot for all your help.
I have a DX6 that I bought used on ebay.
Can I buy a wireless sim usb dongle spmws2000 to test it with using my RF8

Back