interface cable?

lordraptor1

hia all i recently ran into a problem with my G3 and i am wondering if anyone can help. i purchased realflight G3 when it came out and have been using it for awhile now, however up until last week i never had an actual aircraft transmitter and have been using my interlink controller. well i finally was able to afford my spektrum DX7 system and i would now like to use the DX7 tx instead of teh interlink. my problem is that i did not get any interface cables with my G3 and all of the lhs's are telling me that it should have been included. i tried buying the cable but again ALL of the local hobby shops said that they were unable to get the cable i needed and i needed to contact realflight/great planes, well i have sent repeated e-mails to both realflight and great planes and tehy have all went unanswered so i am turning to the forum members now (after e-mails going unanswered by great planes or real flight i am sure hesitant about buying G5.5 and dont think i will now).

can anyone help me with either the cable itself or how to make a cable that goes from my DX7 dsc port to the 6 pin plug on my interlink plus controller?

Call (do not email) tech support.

http://gpsoftware.com/contacts.htm

They have always helped me in a prompt manner when I've called them. Alternatively, if you were to buy the full version of G5, it would include a new Interlink, with the cables you're looking for. I've owned RF since Dec 2002, and had my own radio the whole time. I hhoked it up to RF once. I don't understand everyone's infatuation with using a real TX with RF.

Back