'Interference' during flight

cliff1959

Just occasionally the model (any model) starts to exhibit interference-like control lock-up, the surfaces will just go to full throws. It can happen within two minutes of starting a flight or it can be fine for hours! If I have enough height the control returns and I can fly on but it's very annoying as you can imagine. My controller is an Interlink Elite, about two months old.
I'm using RF7.5 on Windows 10.
Any ideas?

I thought flight failures were announced at the bottom left of the screen. This does not sound like a flight failure to me. I guess that we will know if that fixes his problem.

Last edited:
I thought flight failures were announced at the bottom left of the screen. This does not sound like a flight failure to me. I guess that we will know if that fixes his problem.

I think there are options on when it tells you it happened. When it happens, Next flight, Never and there may be another option

Yes, there are four choices 1) after flight, 2) before flight, 3) never, 4) on failure

I have #4 selected. Still his report is rather bizarre for a flight failure....?? I just enabled all flight failures. That never happens to me in the real world...lol

I'll play over the weekend and see what happens but I definately had no flight failure info at the bottom of the screen.

Back