interlink dx delayed input

shipmate

Hi , can anyone help please . I recently purchased 9.5 s . I have a big delay sometimes between moving the sticks & movement on the control surfaces which makes it unusable . Also the pc looses connection to the transmitter occasionally but the power indicator is still lit . Sometimes it performs perfectly . I have tried installing it on 3 different pc,s / laptops & the same thing happens on all of them . Thanks

Hi , can anyone help please . I recently purchased 9.5 s . I have a big delay sometimes between moving the sticks & movement on the control surfaces which makes it unusable . Also the pc looses connection to the transmitter occasionally but the power indicator is still lit . Sometimes it performs perfectly . I have tried installing it on 3 different pc,s / laptops & the same thing happens on all of them . Thanks
Here's a post by Ryan Douglas (RF Developer) about that issue.

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/controller-not-recognized.56015/post-351873

I never had the delay problem with the DX controller until I upgraded my CPU from 8th gen Intel i7 to 13th gen Intel i7,
So, I purchased a powered USB Hub 3.0, the DX delay has now completely gone, the strange thing is, I do not even have to plug the power adapter into the hub, the delay issue is resolved USB hub powered or not.!

I never had the delay problem with the DX controller until I upgraded my CPU from 8th gen Intel i7 to 13th gen Intel i7,
So, I purchased a powered USB Hub 3.0, the DX delay has now completely gone, the strange thing is, I do not even have to plug the power adapter into the hub, the delay issue is resolved USB hub powered or not.!
Yeah I think that problem is a timing issue and the difference for you is the new USB controller on your new motherboard.

Back