Interlink DX Throttle Stick spring tension issue

AlternativeRC

I purchased the RF 9.5 package with the Interlink DX sometime last year, and have always found the throttle stick to have a spring tension at just above idle, and below full throttle, causing the calibration to act weird, and it just doesn't feel right.

I realize this is due to the mode switch mechanism inside, I just was wondering if anyone else has this issue, and if there may be a workaround?

You can adjust the spring tension using a small screwdriver. There are three holes for each stick on the front of the DX for doing that. Each ones purpose is described in the manual. My biggest problem is calibration drift. Each axis of mine can change by as much as 5 degrees. Anymore I just build a deadzone into the physics of my models since that setting is ignored by the program for Interlink controllers.
Thanks for the reply, I just hadn't backed it out far enough, although, I backed it out too far, and now something is rattling inside, but the tension is gone! and now I have my Interlink adjusted to feel just like my DX7s!

Back