Interlink not recognised

Cash

Have a new lap top with windows 10 installed RF7.5 loaded ok but when interlink is plugged it just keeps telling me to plug it in so its not recognising the interlink transmitter any help would be apreciated

Have a new lap top with windows 10 installed RF7.5 loaded ok but when interlink is plugged it just keeps telling me to plug it in so its not recognising the interlink transmitter any help would be apreciated
Did you put the interlink cereal number in?
If not you'll have to get someone smarter than me :)

Try plugging it in after Windows boots or if using a USB 3 port plug it into a USB 2 port or hub.
Also if you are using the newer Interlink controllers like the DX version 7.5 won't recognize it. You need the Interlink Elite.

Try plugging it in after Windows boots or if using a USB 3 port plug it into a USB 2 port or hub.
Also if you are using the newer Interlink controllers like the DX version 7.5 won't recognize it. You need the Interlink Elite.
Its the controller that came in box which works on old lap top

Plug it in, and then go to Windows "Printer and Devices". If it is not showing up there, you have a problem with the USB connection.

Do you get the Launcher with the "Run RealFlight" button? If so, click on the "Technical Support" section, and see if there is a place there (I no longer have RF 7, so can't verify how it behaves). Otherwise, a call to Tech Support is in order....
Have you completely uninstalled and reinstalled it?

Have error code 14001anybody know the cure horizon hobbys dont respond to emails which is typical of big corps its heading for the bin more money wasted

Back