Interlink-X Ch-6 way to stiff!

Swashplate

I need TWO fingers to rotate this knob. Any way to lighten the resistance?

Attachments

• 1488.jpg
    1488.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 12
Is the knob on your InterLink-X, stiffer than your other controllers?
Is it smooth or does it feel like its binding?
You didn't mention if your Pinching or Thumbing.
Which finger are you trying to rotate it with?

The knob on my InterLink Elite has loosened up over time.
Its the older style, with the knob on the Top.
I did swap the locations, of the 6 Knob and 7 switch, for a while.
But later put them back. I prefer it that way.
When I had the rotary switch out, I didn't notice any adjustment.

Back when my InterLink was new, and the Knob was stiff(er), I found, using a Rubber Finger Protector, gave me the traction on the knob, to work it easily with one finger.
Over time, the Knob has loosened up enough, I don't need the extra traction any more.

Not binding, just a lot of drag. An the InterLink-X has a ratchet feel and the Elite did not. I just miss being able to 1-finger the flaps and such.

I believe that the knob is tighter on all of them. Mine has a ratchet feeling as well and it's probably by design. It is a tactic transmitter, so I would imagine that it's also the same on those. I can still use one finger, but it takes more pressure.

I've complained about the gimbals for a while, they are very tight feeling to me compared to the interlink elite I have but it could be a wear issue on my old interlink, it's 8 years old.

I need TWO fingers to rotate this knob. Any way to lighten the resistance?

Not binding, just a lot of drag. An the InterLink-X has a ratchet feel and the Elite did not. I just miss being able to 1-finger the flaps and such.

Give it a while it loosens up after about twenty or thirty* hours of use. Either that or I am getting use to it.

Edit: My first estimate may be off since I have logged over 55 hours in rf-8 and 12 or 14 in RF-x

Last edited:
Back