Intra Link DX Controller Help Please

Rockyw

I bought the DX USB controller but still not getting flaps, gear and things working. Do I need to set up each plane to get these things to work?
Is there a place to change each planes channels to get all this working on each plane. I hoped this would work a little easier than this. Any help
is great thanks

The InterLink DX is pre-configured to work with just about all models. You don't have to change anything.

This post lists how the switches are assigned on the InterLink DX.

The InterLink DX is pre-configured to work with just about all models. You don't have to change anything.

This post lists how the switches are assigned on the InterLink DX.
Could his problem be one of those USB Hub issues with the InterLink DX?

Not sure at this point if the controller is having hardware issues or if it's just knowing where the functions are mapped. I imagine the OP will share more information with us later.

It could also be a calibration issue.

When you calibrate the controller, it tells you to center the sticks, but that also means you want to center any three-position switches, the knob, and the sliders on the back before starting the calibration process. Then move everything around from one end to the other during the process.

If there's some kind of hardware problem - the switches don't seem to work at all, or there's a noticeable lag in response to what you do on the controller, then you could be affected by a known issue with the USB connection between the InterLink DX and some newer computers with faster USB ports. The solution is to plug the DX into a USB hub, and then plug the hub into the computer. The InterLink DX is supposed to include an inexpensive hub in the box for this purpose now. If yours didn't come with that and you need it, here are more details about what to get.

Back