Is there a Howto Thread on how to create an airplane ?

jerryn

Hi,

I have had success creating panoramic airfields for Realflight 9. I would like to create simulator models for my RMRC Recruit and Strix Nano Goblin. If there is a guide to get me going that would be great.

Hi,

I have had success creating panoramic airfields for Realflight 9. I would like to create simulator models for my RMRC Recruit and Strix Nano Goblin. If there is a guide to get me going that would be great.
If you go to RF8 "Designers Corner", there`s a thread there titled "Resource Library", click on that,...check out post #`...7 & 11, there are tutorials in those posts that will show you all you need to know to get started and/or complete a model for RF. The modeling program being used is "Max 3D", which you can download free as/in a "student version". You will also need a paint program, which you`ll need to apply a color scheme to your completed model, "GIMP" is a free program for that.. ;) :)

Hi,

Were you ever able to design and use one? I’d love to try them out

Are there any custom add on planes out there to find? I haven’t been able to find any. I’ve been looking to see if there was a reptile s800 sly shadow or any of the recruit nano goblins, z84 designs

I don't have Autodesk 3D Max and the free educational download is not available anymore. I have Blender but there are no directions available on how to export to realflight. Bummer. Here I am flying the real r/c airplanes that I want get models in for Realflight. The RMRC Mini Recruit fly well in high winds. BTW I simulate 23mph variable winds when I use realflight because that's what the wind conditions are at my clubs field.
It's raining now.. so I am using the simulator

Here's the video of me flying my RMRC Mini Recruit in 17-20mph winds. Check out the windsock and how stable the Recruit is:

I don't have Autodesk 3D Max and the free educational download is not available anymore. I have Blender but there are no directions available on how to export to realflight. Bummer. Here I am flying the real r/c airplanes that I want get models in for Realflight. The RMRC Mini Recruit fly well in high winds. BTW I simulate 23mph variable winds when I use realflight because that's what the wind conditions are at my clubs field.
It's raining now.. so I am using the simulator

Here's the video of me flying my RMRC Mini Recruit in 17-20mph winds. Check out the windsock and how stable the Recruit is:

Step by step

Back