Is there easier way to transfer planes from 7.5 to 9.5?

Wondering if their is an easier way to get all my custom planes and color schemes loaded into a new RF95 install without spending so much time importing and DDSing.

Wondering if their is an easier way to get all my custom planes and color schemes loaded into a new RF95 install without spending so much time importing and DDSing.

yes moving rf's files from your 7.5 folder to the 9.5 folder in documents. then opening all the .bse and .colorscheme files and replacing all occurrences of "Realflight 7" with "Reaflight 9" I dont think there are any other renaming things than need done. it has been a while so if something does not work quite right one let me know two it is because I forgot something as I only end up editing these flies once every two years or so

yes moving rf's files from your 7.5 folder to the 9.5 folder in documents. then opening all the .bse and .colorscheme files and replacing all occurrences of "Realflight 7" with "Reaflight 9" I dont think there are any other renaming things than need done. it has been a while so if something does not work quite right one let me know two it is because I forgot something as I only end up editing these flies once every two years or so
Thank you much! :)

Back