Its happening again

inky00

I have just been onto the swappages and found the Extreme Flight Extra 300 electric as an EA,He/she then goes onto say that they couldn't get the canopy right so the model sucks.If you look closely you will see that the 3d model is actually my AJ Extra model.There is no mention that it is my model and from the comments in the description i get the impression that Jenny is making out he/she made it them selves,i would appreciate it if one of the moderators could delete this EA as no permission was asked for and no credit was given.It really infuriates me when people try and pass my work off as there own.Please can we have a way of only uploading EA's if you actually made the model yourself so as people can't steal your hard work and call it there own.

I knew that bird looked familiar. the paint job threw me. Her words:

This is the Extreme Flight Extra 300 45" electric scale 3D. It is based upon my real extra, but I changed the paint scheme a little to make it easier to see. Coulden't quite get the canopy right, so the model itself admittedly sucks. Tell me what you think. The flight characteristics accurately model that of the real one (when the battery was shoved all the way up in the cowling, mine is now more tail heavy to perform better 3D aerobatics.) Feel free to adjust the CG in any way. Hope you enjoy...

Even worse, see cuts your model down: model itself admittedly sucks

Dam shame!

Ever notice that you can't export any of the native RealFlight models except for a custom colourscheme and AV? I wonder how this is done in G3.5 and if it can be applied to the custom ones.

Last edited:
lylo said:
Ever notice that you can't export any of the native RealFlight models except for a custom colourscheme and AV? I wonder how this is done in G3.5 and if it can be applied to the custom ones.
I had wondered the very same thing,if anyone knows a way to protect our work please chime in with your views.

that's just wrong, she did the same with the predator bee.
i went to post the new combat ea, nemo made the model specifically for the contest, and he deserves the credit.....
can someone please delete the predator bee she uploaded also.
ryan

So Jenny,if the model is your own work can you explain how the colourscheme layout is exactly the same as my AJ Extra and FG Extra?No,i didn't think so.How long did you think you would get away with it?If you had asked me for permission to post an EA i would have said yes provided you give credit where credit is due,what i don't like is when you try to pass it off as your own and in the process slate the model.Well,what have you got to say for yourself?

Attachments

• EF Extra.jpg
    EF Extra.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 13
  • FLITON ANDREW JESKY EXTRA 330S.JPG
    FLITON ANDREW JESKY EXTRA 330S.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 9
  • FLITON ANDREW JESKY EXTRA 330S(FG SCHEME).JPG
    FLITON ANDREW JESKY EXTRA 330S(FG SCHEME).JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Mark,

Model is without any doughts yours.
What he did ( I have a funny feeling it's him :D ) was just 10 minutes job in paint program.
I am sorry things like that happen and unfortunately will. I can only hope KE would delete models posted as EA made by someone else.
I know what it takes to make a nice model and I it would make me very mad if someone did it to me.
This is so immature and irresponsible.
Do not let it discourage you , your models are very professionall and the volume is just outstanding :)

Andrzej

YeeeHaa!!! FINALY! no more giant cubs or "Stolen Planes"
And thank you opjose and inky for your good eyes, Jenny has just went on my ignor list because i dont like stealer's or cheater's. TY Japhet

Cheers! P.S Inky dont fell bad,your model was great! "Dont let one Dumb@$$ ruin things for you :eek: "!

Blade Scraper said:
YeeeHaa!!! FINALY! no more giant cubs or "Stolen Planes"
And thank you opjose and inky for your good eyes, Jenny has just went on my ignor list because i dont like stealer's or cheater's. TY Japhet

Cheers! P.S Inky dont fell bad,your model was great! "Dont let one Dumb@$$ ruin things for you :eek: "!

Blade im sorry but before you get mad at someone you need to remember, you posted that rocket without permission. You need to kick back on all the public hazing as you have done many of the same things yourself.

thanks for all the nice comments guys but you have nothing to worry about,i was never going to let it get me down but it does make me mad when people do such things.I mean how long did he/she think they would get away with it for?I am on the forums most days and always check for new planes to see what is about.If i cant recognize my own creations then its time for a break right?I have diecided that my next project will be a Weeks Solution Muscle biplane,i got inspired by looking at Bill Hempels new 52% version on FlyingGiants,man is that sweet.

Back