It's like crack...

I was felling guilty yesterday when I posted this request ;)

No problems, just thought it was right up your alley.

jeffpn said:
Norton, I'm starting to feel like I'm your own personal designer! You do have some good ideas!! :D :eek:
Not really that unusual Jeff. There's been a couple of people that I've done a few for.

I decided to build theWest Wings Fournier RF4 Kit Electric Powered Glider, but probably not as part of my original plan. Pics of that particular model are lacking. I don't know if it has retractable gear, either, like the one Norton linked. I gotta have some model to occupy my time for now.

http://forum.rc-airplane-world.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=812

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 6
nest plane

Jeff, I will buy you plans of a balsa USA Enforcer if you will do the model.

236880778_n6rgC-M.jpg

That, and a beer. Looks easy enough. Are there retracts or anything special on the plane?

Something to consider: the plans would have to be in a file that I could import into Wings. If you took a picture of them, only the part of the plans directly in front of the camera would be at 90 degrees. Scanning them is a better option.

Enforcer Plans

I have ordered the plans and a manual. I will take some pics of them as soon as I get them.

Here's progress on the RF-4. This isn't the type of plane I was wanting to go all-out RC on, but it's something to do.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 19
Back to the RF-4. Everything is pretty much done but the landing gear.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 17
Turns out there is no landing gear on this model. I guess I'm about done, except to fix a problem abaser discovered. Darn rookies! Can't get anything past them! :D

What can I say? You're the one I believe,in my last thread, said that Id be teaching you guys before long. Im just trying to live up to your expectations. :p

Actually, I really, er, put that problem in the model to see if you would find it. Yeah, that's it!! Good eye, good eye!! :eek:

Well, not trying to nitpick,but take a close look at........well...ummm, Ill let you figure it out :p :D

I think I'm seeing it ..................
ERR...jeff. maybe you're not seeing to well ?

or I'm missing something? .............I see Gear in Nortons 3-view above???

Back