Junkboy's Citabria, Decathlon, Explorer ,and Pro Hanger

Well it is not that they are unstable in there flight. They are known for ground looping because of the higher landing speed compared to there Citabria brother.

I have never flown any gassers. I'm just getting back in to the hobby now that I retired out of the Air Force so gas and electric are all new to me, even thought some people have been using them 50 year in some way or another.

This guy ( beatbank1 ) said this and he has it installed on a sweet Mono Coupe
"Very reliable gaser. Starts every time with a flip or two."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8zkDNw1ZW0

I got a 60 size Mono Coupe in my shop still in the box.

Just a Tezz Herc40 and Doug are helping with the physics for G4

My G4 did not install right so I still not in to G4 now until I can get it running right. My vista computer might need more memory, but just to let you know they are all in work

Attachments

• Float.jpg
    Float.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 9
Moving on slowly

Well like a person that can not figure out where the couch should go in his living room, I changed the wing tips once again. :rolleyes: Early on I had some STOL wing tip but I did not like them so I cut them off. After making the extra Vertical stabs on the tail to help I cone again decided I want each plane to have a different wing tip. All thought this wing tip is not a option sold with this aircraft they have be fixed on to these aircraft in the past. I took some more time to smooth out the nose cowl in the front and make it a bit rounder around the sides. It looked to flat on the Classic Citabria. The wing Root was redone, it is now a part of the Fuselage and not a separate item along with the Trim around the window. Slowly moving on.

Attachments

• ADV-03.JPG
    ADV-03.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 13
  • ADV-04.JPG
    ADV-04.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back