Knifege Enormous Billboards

Scott594

Knifedge Enormous Billboards

Gotta love you guys! It's stuff like that that keeps me solidly a Realflight fan. Been enjoying your work since I downloaded the upgrade. I'm buying a Sim for my son, who is off at college, and was condsidering passing my RF7 with controller to him, and maybe trying a competitive product. I don't think so!!

I'm a occasional FPV guy, but rarely "go out on a limb" these days, with the political climate what it is, and not wanting a $1000+ plane to be lost. With my luck it would come down on a police car or somewhere equally bad.
Your "long distance" features are great fun with enough realism that the heart runs a little faster when LVC starts cutting in...

The new enviroment controls are nice, a random setting would be nice for wind settings.

I just got it going in my new computer. On that subject, 7.5 seems less resource hungy, not sure if it is, or this cheap"offlease" HP workstation is way more powerful than I thought.

Anyway, just wanted to pass on "Thank You" to all the people at Knifedge, and I'd like to buy the programmers responsible for the Bigger than .. Billboard a virtual box of dougnuts & coffee.

You guys rock! Keep the neat stuff coming! By he way, I'm parked behind a billboard, and need a new battery - how about working gas stations/public airports in RF8? 7.6? It's just killing me, but I guess I gotta push the Red Button.

Scott
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Last edited:
The new enviroment controls are nice, a random setting would be nice for wind settings.

Scott
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

There are Random wind options in Rf...at least there was in 6.5
go to
Simulation>
Settings>
wind>......

Attachments

• ScreenShots027.jpg
    ScreenShots027.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 17
The only thing I can find close is Turbulance. the wind speed and direction stay where you set them.
Maybe I'll find it someday...

That's a problem that's hard to solve, there's so much stuff, learning it all takes a long time.

Back