Krate

I finished mapping the parts and will start on the 1x1 mapping next. Here's the first pass of the map.

Attachments

• Krate 13.jpg
    Krate 13.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
A small update. I've been working on a CS for it, not sure yet but this is a start.

Update. Doug's been testing Krate and mentioned the Red and Blue might be a bit dark so I lightened them up a little and changed the picture to what will be released.

Attachments

• Krate 15.jpg
    Krate 15.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
With those large surfaces I wonder if having the knob control them as flaperons for STOL would be a good idea.

Thanks very much. Saturday AV mod time. It doesn't seem to need any flaperons. I tried some but decided to take them back off.
I think you should do a helicopter soon :)

Last edited:
Thanks very much. Saturday AV mod time. It doesn't seem to need any flaperons. I tried some but decided to take them back off.
I think you should do a helicopter soon :)

Thanks I'm glad you like it, have fun but don't crash it. Sorry but no helicopters for me I don't fly them. I did crash one a few times in the sim though :)

nice clean CS map to work with technoid , just grabbing the release version of your
krate Rod :) i uploaded the CS i was working on for the Krate just now located here .

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/22669

I just grabbed your cool CS.. thanks! I just love that serrated stripes down the side. I kept wanting to put a stripe on the side but nothing I put there looked good to me, but those look great I wish I had thought of them. Super Job!

yeah thanks for the EA , and i have used those serrated strips on a few CS.s over the years the wing hides some but figured it looked ok anyway

Back