Lancair EP for RealFlight G3.5?

Low-Q

Hello all,
I just wonder if there is a Lancair EP model, anywhere in the world, for RealFlight G3.5. I have this model as a real RC, but want to practice more on my sim before I do advanced maneuvers.
It is a very nice looking plane, smooth lines, and a dream to fly with my Axi 2217/12 motor, but there is not always weather to fly outdoor, so for that reason also a simulated Lancair EP could be very nice to have :)

Br.

Vidar

Add-on pack #5 has a Lancair ES. However, since the Add-on packs are no longer available for sale, your best bet is finding one used. You could also buy G4, in which the Add-on packs are free downloads. As of today though, only Add-ons 1-3 have been converted for use in G4.

I posted a variant for it a while back for G3/3.5, but it does require the add-ons.

It closely mimics the performance of my real Lancair EP.

I also posted a corresponding color scheme too.

And, RC Superstore on eBay still has them for $29.99 - as opposed to Tower's price of $32.99 - and shipping's only $4.95 - instead of Tower's $8.95.

You know what... I got an extra Add On 5 box (with the CD). Has not been opened... Was only $10... I would of given it to you... but I don't have an EBay account.

Back