Lanier Shrike

with the wing it actually is starting to look like a shrike!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 15
Whatever you want it to be. My canopy is usually combined with the fuselage, so it wouldn't have it's own name.

And great job!

Brian, it is a waste of time to put the ~CS_ symbles in Wings. Wate untill you are in Max, then C/P them there.
If the power supply is fuel burning, the name is ENGINE, if it is electrict, the name is MOTOR. Those names are what RF will look for.
If you have the Canopy as a septrate object, then call it CANOPY, however, if it is extruded and not loop cut off, it would not have a seperate name.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 7
jeffpn said:
Wouldn't that mean the right aileron is done? :confused:
no the right side of the pans had a wrinkel so i build from the left over and it is the left from the bac kpoint of veiw. Flex i dont have max but i do have blender. still wouldnt the objects keep thier names?
ps i did combine the fuse and canopy

Because of Combineing and Seperateing in Wings, it is just less trouble, to wate on the ~CS_, as it has no bearing in Wings. You don't need it untill you go to export the Kex

Has anyone mentioned that the model is modeled backwards on the Z axis? Other than that it looks like it's shaping up pretty good for your first one.

pplace said:
Has anyone mentioned that the model is modeled backwards on the Z axis? Other than that it looks like it's shaping up pretty good for your first one.
So the dark blue line should be to the back, right?

Last edited:
Point your plane nose first to the lower left corner. The blue arrow down there should point back to the plane.

somthing flex dosent go over in his mapping tutorials. can you close the page with all the letters?

You mean if you're not done, and you want to quit for a while? Yes. You can call it back up under the Window column.

Back