Latest G-5 upgrade ?

Edd

I downloaded a new G-5 upgrade today, but i don't know what it contained ? Can you tell me what i can expect to see that is diofferent ?

Edd

A lot of the sound hitching has been fixed as well.

AND....... The RJX 90 from expansion pack 6 is now unbreakable!!!!!

Well. Occasionally you can bust the canopy off, but that's it.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1275158439.jpg
    ScreenShot1275158439.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 12
  • ScreenShot1275158538.jpg
    ScreenShot1275158538.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 10
  • ScreenShot1275158520.jpg
    ScreenShot1275158520.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
" A lot of the sound hitching has been fixed as well. "

Interesting ................ What is sound hitching ?

Edd

Thank you sir, I will do so right now. But please tell me, where should I look for improvements in video ? Are the photo fields looking better ? These are what I use most. Regarding the "fixes", I didn't know that anything was broke ? ? ?

Thank you for your help, as using this sim is very, very new to me.

Edd

Never had sound hitching... now I have !
In high speed flybys theres a problem between the approaching sound and the leaving sound. Seems that there is a jump in frequency in the moment of shortest distance to the aircraft.

You can even measure the speed of the object with a recording of the sound it makes passing you.... there is software you can feed the sound into and it will calculate the speed....

I do not know, however, how many Mr. Dopler has had today. It does not compute.

Only God knows how many Mr. Doppler had today. He died in 1853. I hope Ernst Neubach was wrong.

Last edited:
We're all customers just like you. Can't help you with a bad password. Call tech support on Tuesday.

guest_jo said:
Never had sound hitching... now I have !
In high speed flybys theres a problem between the approaching sound and the leaving sound. Seems that there is a jump in frequency in the moment of shortest distance to the aircraft.

Nope, I'm not seeing it, or rather hearing it...

I've tried reproducing your problem with various sounds and aircraft....

I can't get it to occur.

My sound shifts pitch as you would expect with any doppler shift.

jeffpn said:
Only God knows how many Mr. Doppler had today. He died in 1853. I hope Ernst Neubach was wrong.

I have to ask... what is the connection between the two of them?

That topic got me thinking of the song, "In Heaven There is No Beer.". My sources say that Mr. Neubach wrote that song. I knew that was a subtle joke I made. A little too subtle?? ;)

jeffpn said:
That topic got me thinking of the song, "In Heaven There is No Beer.". My sources say that Mr. Neubach wrote that song. I knew that was a subtle joke I made. A little too subtle?? ;)

Ok Dennis Miller ( Mr. Obscure but always with very funny references.. )....

My bad... However I did get the Commander Pike joke.... :D

Back