Launcher broke during update to 7.50.015

Wanderer37

I got a new laptop that doesn't have a CD/DVD Drive, so I copied contents of RF 6, 7, and 7.5 to USB drive and installed from there. This process, while tedious, worked as advertised. I registered each iteration and tested to make sure all worked as well. Once I had my target version installed, I began the updates. There were two updates to 7.5 (7.50.011 and 7.50.015.) The first installed smoothly, but the second didn't take. I thought it said it installed properly, but when I ran it, the about said it was still 7.50.011. So, I reran the update. Again, I thought it said it installed properly, but the about still said 7.50.11. I tried to upgrade a third time. This time, when I attempted to run the launcher, it said "This app can't run from your PC." I rebooted the device, Windows 10 (64 bit), but the error persists each time I attempt to run the launcher. Interestingly enough, I can run RF 7.5 7.50.011, but not the launcher. Might anyone have an idea how I might be able to restore the launcher?

Back