Lavochkin La-7

This is the way critiques on the swaps SHOULD be handled.... not like others... Way to be a good example!

maybe outline the red stripes wit a thin darker-red stripe?.. kinda boring but I dunno what you have in mind.

I loaded up this one last night and it looks great. I noticed on a couple of the comments on the Swap page that it flew very slow. I concur with those comments.

Is that intentional? I know you are experienced in this area! Where-as I'm not!

I had this vision in my head that it would be a fast fighter plane. Rolls very sedately too although I had read that.

(Edit: It's not a criticism by the way - just trying to understand the true flight characteristics :) )

Jon

Last edited:
jon6565 said:
I loaded up this one last night and it looks great. I noticed on a couple of the comments on the Swap page that it flew very slow. I concur with those comments.

Is that intentional? I know you are experienced in this area! Where-as I'm not!

I had this vision in my head that it would be a fast fighter plane. Rolls very sedately too although I had read that.

(Edit: It's not a criticism by the way - just trying to understand the true flight characteristics :) )

Jon

Zero basis on setting the flight physics any particular way. I personally felt it was slow and sluggish too.....but I'm always more concerned about the visuals of my models. I'll let people that know "physics" and true to life performance work on AV's if needed.

Back