Lay-Ze

Umm I am confused... You can't upload a the Camo because you used two pixels off a copyrighted photo. Why? The copyright protects the combination and arraignment of the pixels. The copyright does not grant exclusive access to all the RGB values in the pixels of the photograph.

Honestly anyone who has ever but a photo on the internet has at least one pixel in there photo whose RGB value is shared with a copyrighted photo. If I wanted to be a <insert_colorful_language> and could enforce a copyright like you have said. I would make a photo with all 16,777,216 RGB values and copyright it. Then sue to enforce my copyright on every other photo on the internet.

If you really worried about the copyright. Make seven changes(lighten/darken, saturation, hue, etc.) to the RGB values you color dropped off the photo, then bucket fill the old colors.

No my camo is totally different than his the only thing I got from his picture is the light and dark colors so I don't think I'm using anything of his at all. But the picture has their Information in it at the bottom so I didn't want to upload it because of that. If I understand copyright on photos you can't use them on your site without permission from the copyright holder. So I didn't upload it. But I found it so now I can use a link to his picture, not upload it.

291928.jpg

Legoman is correct,...Not to mention,... It`s a real world aircraft, you could have gotten your picture/s from anywhere, for all anybody knows. It`s nothing to worry about. Coming along very nice BTW Technoid..:D

No my camo is totally different than his the only thing I got from his picture is the light and dark colors so I don't think I'm using anything of his at all. But the picture has their Information in it at the bottom so I didn't want to upload it because of that. If I understand copyright on photos you can't use them on your site without permission from the copyright holder. So I didn't upload it. But I found it so now I can use a link to his picture, not upload it.

Oh... confusion cleared.:)

Last edited:
Okay guys I decided to go back to the civilian version for release and also renamed it to Lazy Eight. It's on the swap pages now, enjoy! I'm not saying I won't release the gunship version later but my initial interest was an easy flying plane with a pilot view for 3d fields so I went back to it.

Attachments

• Lazy Eight 01.jpg
    Lazy Eight 01.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Lazy Eight 02.jpg
    Lazy Eight 02.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Lazy Eight 03.jpg
    Lazy Eight 03.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Lazy Eight 04.jpg
    Lazy Eight 04.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 4
Just grabbed it :) I'll do an electric AV for the weekend. I'm changing out a plastic swashplate for a AL CNC one right now on a heli.

Last edited:
I bought my RC-10 and RC-12i from them way back then when they were new. I bought several aircraft from them as well. Not so much anymore though. Only thing I get is realflight now from them. They don't carry the products I want anymore..

I've got a good start on the Lazy Eight Electric. It's too breezy to fly anything real this afternoon:(. Winds are in the 20's with gusts to 30+ MPH. Even my big helis are grounded. I think RF-X was the first thing I've ordered from TH since way back then myself.

Do you want me to send you a copy of the electric AV for approval before posting it technoid ?

Last edited:
I've got a good start on the Lazy Eight Electric. It's too breezy to fly anything real this afternoon:(. Winds are in the 20's with gusts to 30+ MPH. Even my big helis are grounded. I think RF-X was the first thing I've ordered from TH since way back then myself.

Do you want me to send you a copy of the electric AV for approval before posting it technoid ?

Sure I'd like to see it early, but not for approval that's entirely your call. But know the military version is nearly complete but I dropped the camo theme for a standard Air Force look. Hey I'm ex-AF I like the old school look. But it does have the modern blacked out graphics rather than the ones that had color. I do like the blacked out graphics on it. But sorry, no picture today I'm not quite finished yet. But it should be a Friday release.

I did a quickie CS using some brown and yellow. I'll send it to you first when it's all tweaked. It's pretty close. Of course I got rid of the exhaust and smoke. I put the retracts on channel 7 and the brakes on channel 8.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1476303188.jpg
    ScreenShot1476303188.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 8
I'm pretty much finished now so here's one shot of the military version.

Attachments

• RIF (Recon In Force) 27.jpg
    RIF (Recon In Force) 27.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 6
I like the new cs of the military version, can't wait until Friday,you did a great job on the lazy eight, I have been flying all the place with it, boy what a view!

Ron

I like the new cs of the military version, can't wait until Friday,you did a great job on the lazy eight, I have been flying all the place with it, boy what a view!

Ron

Thanks Ron I'm glad you like it. I fly it a lot too it's fun to fly around and climb over stuff just before you hit it and fly through or barely over the trees. Since you like the military CS so well here's a shot of the rest of it. And after looking at this shot I think I need to make the chevron on the wing a little smaller.

Gary

Attachments

• RIF (Recon In Force) 28.jpg
    RIF (Recon In Force) 28.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 8
I sent you the AV. The military one looks great. Bedtime for me... up at 2:30AM.

I got it and have already flown it a bit. Ha.. I forgot to take off the brakes at first but once I remembered the brakes everything looks good. Go for it!

Nose Pirouette

High Rates, Use Full Down Elevator on the ground. (locking brakes) Go full throttle. Use Rudder Elevator and Ailerons to do Perfect Nose Pirouettes.

Last edited:
Back