Learn to fly a drone by designing an airport.

GusK

I am new to RealFlight (7.5) and I want to design a new airport for learning to fly a drone. On the Internet I found an article with the title "Straight Forward Drone Manoeuvres" (links: https://dronepartners.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Straight-Forward-Drone-Manoeuvres-v1.0.pdf ). This article describes different drone piloting skills for novice drone pilots. My idea is to read this article and follow the instructions to gain drone piloting skills. First, I want to learn the drone piloting skills using RealFlight (7.5) and hereafter learn the same drone piloting skills in the real world. To do this, I want to put the different "Drone Manoeuvres" (see in the article the drawings, under: Let’s Get Ready To Fly, General Manoeuvres and Hovering, The Lazy 8, Figure of 8, The Clock Face, The Top Hat, 45 Degree Ascent and Descent, The Safe Setup) in RealFlight (7.5) and start practicing with the simulator. After this simulation training, I will do the same "Drone Manoeuvres" in the real world. My question is, is their a manual (guide) which I can use to design my drone training program in RealFlight (7.5) or someone who can tell me how to do this?

Back