Lessons in other languages

sperroud

Hi all,

I just bought RF trainer edition, with the goal of running the different lessons for me and my kid.
We don't yet have the plane, we'll probably buy a sport cub or an aeroscout... simulation first!

I managed to change the app language to french, but the lessons are still in English.
It's not a big deal for me, but I'd like to have it in French for my kid.
Steam advertises the app to be in french, anyone had managed to have the lessons in french too?

Thanks in advance for the support,

Stéphane

I commend you for your forethought. If you both practice diligently in RealFlight first, you are far more likely to be successful in the hobby! Many, many people have learned to fly this way.

While the user interface is translated, the lesson audio is only available in English. I don't think that is likely to change, unfortunately.

Best of luck to you and your son!

Thank you Ryan for your message. In facts, I was encouraged by a friend to do so. He's already in the since a while, so I followed his advice.

OK, noted. I will translate the audio for my son. It should be OK, and the tool is just fantastic!
Maybe, for the future: Horizon Hobby can tick the audio English on Steam. It makes it more obvious that even if the interface is in many lnaguages, the audio is only available in English. For the moment, there is no tick in the audio collumn. This is what fooled me in thinking I could manage to have it also in French.
1702118476873.png

Clear skies,
Stéphane

Back