List of compatible transmitters

Bengalcats1958

I have a Spektrum DX5e DSMX transmitter. I need to know if the WS2000 (WS1000 is discontinued) Spektrum dongle will allow this transmitter to work on Windows 10 with RealFlight Evolution. The write-up for the WS2000 dongle says:
  • * Not compatible with the DM9 Module, DX7 Gen 1, or the DSM2 version of the DX5e
I'll have to go a different route if it won't work. Does anybody have this working with RealFlight?

I would expect ANY DSM2 or DSMX transmitter to be able to work with the WS2000.
Even if "not supported".
Sorry I do not have one to test for you.
Also pretty limited with only 5 channels but I'd expect it to work.
Absolutely no idea why the DX5e would not work but you might want to contact Horizon Hobby directly on this question.

I have a Spektrum DX5e DSMX transmitter. I need to know if the WS2000 (WS1000 is discontinued) Spektrum dongle will allow this transmitter to work on Windows 10 with RealFlight Evolution. The write-up for the WS2000 dongle says:
  • * Not compatible with the DM9 Module, DX7 Gen 1, or the DSM2 version of the DX5e
I'll have to go a different route if it won't work. Does anybody have this working with RealFlight?
Did you perhaps figure this out? I'm currently looking to get the realflight set up and would like to use my DX5e also. Thanks.

Back