lost serilalnumber

There is no serial number on the outside of the InterLink DX.

Just curious... why would you need it? RealFlight doesn't use it for anything. I haven't thought about this until you just asked. If you're thinking about sending it in for repair, you don't have to have a serial number for it.

flightengr is correct, there is no InterLink DX serial number.

Versions of RealFlight prior to RF8 did require a separate controller serial number, so all devices released during that time had a unique serial.

More recent versions of RealFlight do not ask for a controller serial. The InterLink DX never had one.

Up through RF-X (which came after RF7) the software and controller were really two parts of a whole, and both were required in order to run. The controller serial number was part of how that whole system worked. In RF8 we added support for generic USB controllers. At that point RealFlight stopped requiring one of our controller devices to run (though they still typically provide the best experience).

If you ever run across an older InterLink or the RealFlight Wired Interface, you will see a sticker on the back with its unique serial number. It will still be required for use with earlier RF versions but is unused in RF8+.

Have an interlink controller of Real Flight 6...Serial number was parcially erased, anyone can tell how to recoverv it?

Hopefully I noticed mine on time and captured it to prevent further hassle :)

Attachments

• IMG_2198.jpeg
    IMG_2198.jpeg
    350.5 KB · Views: 6
Back