MAD CLOWN Yak 54 pics...........

JEFFRO503

hey guys......i have never posted any pics or anything to this forum , and actually have only been playing around on the sim for about a month. I painted up a couple planes , and thought you might be interested in checking them out. I have done quite a few "paint schemes" for other type racing games and so forth , and i just used what i learned , and applied it to this.

This plane here is the MAD CLOWN Yak , i have been working on. It looks Waaaaayy better in the game , then these stupid "print screen" type screen shots........they don't do it any justice. Anyways.......i am not done with this plane yet , but should be wrapping it up in the next few days. I have alot of really good idea's i want to put down into paint schemes. When i'm finished , i'll then figure out how to upload them onto the Knife edge site.

Hope ya like em'...............

JEFFRO503

Attachments

• MadClown Yak 54 #1.jpg
    MadClown Yak 54 #1.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 66
  • MadClown Yak 54 #2.jpg
    MadClown Yak 54 #2.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 90
  • MadClown Yak 54 #3.jpg
    MadClown Yak 54 #3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 113
Thanks man.........can't wait until i'm finished with it. man i've got some really cool ideas for these paintjobs. I'm definetly going to do quite a few more yak 54's , then i'm moving onto the 300 and 260 extra's and the cap 580. there are a few more i'm looking at also. the bigger the plane , the more i want to create something for it , because they can really let the color's shine good.

Glad you liked it , many more to come after i finish this one.

JEFFRO503

thanks guys for the compliments. I have the madclown just about done. I would have been done earlier but i keep getting side tracked with toher stuff going on.

And hey brian.........i read in another thread that you we're thinking of making a "playboy" type paint scheme. It might take me a little while , but i could try and make one up for you. If you can , just explain the type of design your looking for , and i'll do my best. I have a few idea's that might work.

JEFFRO503

Jeff:

I bet I could muster-up a decent screen-shot for your scheme!

Check-out screen-shot link below! :D

Charles

Very very cool CS!!!! What are you waiting for? Export that bad boy I'd love to see it in my Hanger!!!! :p

Back