make a airliner

what i did to make planes more realistic is set the scale to 400 but as soon as I tried to fly it it just started glitching and bumping around any ideas how to fix this
thanks

what i did to make planes more realistic is set the scale to 400 but as soon as I tried to fly it it just started glitching and bumping around any ideas how to fix this
thanks
You have to go into the editor and change the physical scale of the plane to match the graphical scale as well...THEN, you have to start adjusting the weights of all the parts of the plane.....Long story short,...learn how to use the editor...

thanks
Realflight is not a Full size aircraft simulator and is not as accurate when aircraft get really big. It does best at RC aircraft at a reasonable/realistic scale. Go play on a different simulator if you want full sized aircraft, this is not the simulator for you.

Realflight is not a Full size aircraft simulator and is not as accurate when aircraft get really big. It does best at RC aircraft at a reasonable/realistic scale. Go play on a different simulator if you want full sized aircraft, this is not the simulator for you.
thank you csgill75

Back