J

Mamba 70 Ail fix_EA

I downloaded this but lots of other files are missing. Did I do something wrong? I am using RF 7.5, thanks

The software says I am missing an associate app or need to produce one.
What does that mean?
I have my Mamba70 in my 7.5 version.
Now upgrade to 9.5S and I need to get the Mamba on that upgrade.

Note that the download calls out it uses RF 9.0. You will most likely need at least that version as the download may be dependent on items in that version (you'll get missing items as the user noted above).

I just imported this plane in RF 9.5 and all the parts mentioned above are missing, the plane has some problems.

I just imported this plane in RF 9.5 and all the parts mentioned above are missing, the plane has some problems.
Could you please email me the procedure to download the Mamba to my 9.5S?
I have the Mamba on my 7.5 but I am having no luck.
Is there a location that walks me through the downloading procedures?
I am getting an error that states it is looking for an app.
Please assist.

Glen Zenor

Could you please email me the procedure to download the Mamba to my 9.5S?
I have the Mamba on my 7.5 but I am having no luck.
Is there a location that walks me through the downloading procedures?
I am getting an error that states it is looking for an app.
Please assist.

Glen Zenor
XXX.XXX.XXXX
You might want to remove your telephone number from your post. I don't recommend getting this plane it has bad areas in the physics and the physics doesn't match the plane so it won't fly anything like the real plane.

You download a plane by "right clicking" on the download link at the top of the swap page and then choose "Save Link As". Then use the dialog box that pops up to navigate to where you want to save the planes RFX file.

To import the plane click the "Simulation" menu then hover over "Import" then click "RealFlight Archive (RFX, G3X)..." and then navigate to and select the planes RFX file you downloaded.

Thank you

Have you seen a better swap file on either the Flex Mamba 70 or the Areoworks Ultimate 300
I love my bi-planes

Back